



































Summer time is always so much fun for our family. Between barbecuing, boating, rollerblading, long walks, gardening, and participating in art festivals, we find great enjoyment in spending time together. I love when our strawberries, raspberries, and blue berries (new this year), ripen and become the main snack item at our household. Soon we will also have tomatoes, beans, melons, beets, carrots, cucumbers, peppers, and squash. It's all worth the work in the end! It's also fun to watch our yard bloom and blossom as the season goes on. It's beautiful, and we enjoy spending time outside. The kids love getting out the slippin' slide, and kiddie pool, and playing in the sand pile, and, I can never have too many otter pops and pop sickles on hand! I try to soak it all in, because, like every year, Summer quickly changes to Fall, and the kids go back to school. But, for now, I'm enjoying every minute, and so are they!

No comments:
Post a Comment