














-Fall 2011-
So much happens in the Fall. First, the kids go back to school, then the season changes from warm to cool, and beautiful colors appear all over the mountains and neighborhoods.
I love the coziness that Fall brings. Suddenly, you find yourself wearing sweaters, turning on the fire place, and going to pumpkin patches to pick out the perfect pumpkins. I love making hot soups and sipping hot chocolate, and decorating the house with fall colors.
Halloween is one of my most celebrated holidays, and I REALLY enjoy the fun that goes along with it. Dressing up the kids, making our house spooky, and having our Halloween parties with the scary spook alleys. This year was especially fun because we did the spook alley in our basement, and invited our kids closest friends and cousins to join in the fun. It was a hit! Branden and I spent hours preparing, and were very successful. My brother Tyler dressed up as a gorilla and surprised the kids as they were walking through.
Now that it's the middle of November, we can look forward to Thanksgiving. A time to appreciate how blessed we are, and to celebrate those blessings. I have much to be thankful for with my cute little children, a good husband, and of course another baby on the way. We are lucky to live in such a wonderful neighborhood with good neighbors and friends for our kids. I love life, and feel blessed to be constantly surrounded by love.

No comments:
Post a Comment