skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Kirk Family
Celebrating Life One Moment at a Time...
Followers
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I love how unique each one of my children are...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scenery on our California Trip
I experimented a lot with my camera on this trip to try and get some really neat shots, and had a lot of fun in the process.
I can sleep anywhere!
Adalyn is small enough that she can sleep anywhere, including on our bar stools!
"Frank" and Kaden
This is our enormous cat, Frank. Kaden's a pretty big kid, but Frank is nearly half his size!
Cute As a Bug!
This is one of my favorite photos of Katelyn. She is always so cute when sleeping!
Girls Night
Every once and a while, the neighbor girls and I get out and play!! It's always something to look forward to.
Valentine Cards
I started a tradition that every member of our family, (kids and Branden), get a home-made Valentine card, from me, each year.
Pages
Home
Halloween 2010
Nothing better than hanging out with eachother.
We visited some friends who had horses.
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(25)
►
November
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(9)
First Day of Preschool!
Life goes on...
We have a great life together...
I love how unique each one of my children are...
Sometimes, a little tantrum is all you need...
No title
My first goal for the new year...
No title
January 2011
About Me
Andrea
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment